Flexasoft Training: C# Course
The goal of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills user need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Platform. The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details. C# was created to be the programming language best suited for writing enterprise applications for .NET. C# combines the high productivity of Microsoft Visual Basic with the raw power of C++. It is a simple, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language that is based on the C and C++ family of languages.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- List the major elements of the .NET Framework and explain how C# fits into the .NET Platform.
- Analyze the basic structure of a C# application and be able to document, debug, compile, and run a simple application.
- Create, name, and assign values to variables. Use common statements to implement flow control, looping, and exception handling.
- Create methods (functions and subroutines) that can return values and take parameters.
- Create, initialize, and use arrays. Explain the basic concepts and terminology of object-oriented programming.
- Use common objects and reference types.
- Create, initialize, and destroy objects in a C# application.
- Build new C# classes from existing classes.
For training enquiries please send email to: email@example.com
or call FleXasoft at 425-223-3935
FleXasoft Training Environment
Since day one we have continued to refresh our training labs to stay ahead of the technological curve.
This dedication to perfection is why FleXasoft has continued to be a leader in Redmond IT training for the past three years.
Training at FleXasoft includes:
- Lab setup: We will be ready when you walk through our door
- Instructors with more than 10 years industry experience in their relative field
- Free Parking
- Training materials